Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Turn your wild puppy into a disciplined adult companion.

I love dogs. Especially the mid size dogs that have a lot of energy. About a year ago I bought a jumpy little puppy with more energy and excitement than most dogs put together. He was a Shiba Inu. Crazy little furry dog. I knew right away that I would need some proper training to handle this little guy. Dog training in New Jersey was pretty difficult to find. I looked through the phone book and asked friends. I found nothing. New Jersey dog training was going to be a great deal of effort to find. I sat down one evening and decided to look on the internet. Maybe I could find a place that will teach my dog.
I did it! I found a New Jersey dog training site just a few miles from my home. I was so excited. Max, that’s my dog’s name, will finally receive the education he needs. The site wrote about teaching your dog not to bark or scratch. They can teach him tricks and even potty train him. I was very excited. Even though I wanted Max I really wasn’t prepared to handle him. Just like having kids I would expect.
I scheduled Max’s class and we went. It was a large place for the dogs to train and gets their excersise. There was a large yard with toys and objects to climb on. We started by letting Max play with the other dogs and allow him to get comfortable with his new school. He was shy at first. All the dog trainers were very good at making the dogs feel at ease with everything. Max had a great time because there were treats at every turn. I love the dog school because it was clean and the employees really seemed to enjoy their jobs.
Well, I think Max has a second home. He learned to lay down and come to me when I called him. All in first day! I never believed dog training in New Jersey was going to be so fun and easy. The fees weren’t very high considering I received a full course for pennies on the dollar. I would recommend this dog training school to anyone who asked. It was close to home. They were all properly trained and caring employees at the facility. The want your dog to succeed and be a great member of your family. It was luck to find the website and for it to be so close to home. Max is a great dog and with this school I know he will be a great family member for a long time.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment